This activity helps to select a new business model by providing a summary of key evaluation metrics for all the business model options being considered.
• An assessment of the business benefits of the business model concepts from the activity BM.15 Evaluate the benefits.
• An assessment of the implementation costs of the business model concepts from the activity BM.16 Evaluate the costs.
• An assessment of the implementation risks of the business model concepts from the activity BM.11 Evaluate the risks.
• A relative scoring of each of the business model options against a variety of indicators that show the benefits, costs and risks of implementing each of the new business model options.
• A recommendation as to which of the business model concepts you think the company should pursue used in the activity BM.19 Pitch the new business model to the CEO.